All my life I have loved to see what I can tell about something by simply looking at it. I would find myself just listening with my eyes until I got a glimps about the subject. That's what I love about photography. Everytime I get the opportunity to capture moments I feel like I've gotten a glimpse into the feel of my client. That's what I do, I capture the feel, the emotion and the joy of the families I get to photograph. My goal as a photographer is to leave you with memories that would otherwise been missed, not because of the pictures not being taken, but by the moment not being captured. I hope you have captured some precious moments, and if you need more I'm your girl!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

All the beauty around us

One of my favorites things to do is to try to see something different everyday. As I go about my errands I try to look at everything and see something new. These 3 pictures are about the beauty that is all around us. We pass by scenes like this everyday. Have you stopped to take in the beauty of your neighbors tree, or their flower bed? On your last road trip did you stop to take in the creek by road or that patch of wild flowers up on the hill? There is so much beauty all around us just waiting to be captured.

1 comment: