All my life I have loved to see what I can tell about something by simply looking at it. I would find myself just listening with my eyes until I got a glimps about the subject. That's what I love about photography. Everytime I get the opportunity to capture moments I feel like I've gotten a glimpse into the feel of my client. That's what I do, I capture the feel, the emotion and the joy of the families I get to photograph. My goal as a photographer is to leave you with memories that would otherwise been missed, not because of the pictures not being taken, but by the moment not being captured. I hope you have captured some precious moments, and if you need more I'm your girl!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Eyes Wide Open


We took the kids up to Flagstaff last year, and while they were fishing I was taking in all the beautiful things around us. I was walking up a hill and I noticed this bee just doing what it does. I loved getting really close to it! It's really amazing at what you can see if you just keep your eyes open!

No comments:

Post a Comment