All my life I have loved to see what I can tell about something by simply looking at it. I would find myself just listening with my eyes until I got a glimps about the subject. That's what I love about photography. Everytime I get the opportunity to capture moments I feel like I've gotten a glimpse into the feel of my client. That's what I do, I capture the feel, the emotion and the joy of the families I get to photograph. My goal as a photographer is to leave you with memories that would otherwise been missed, not because of the pictures not being taken, but by the moment not being captured. I hope you have captured some precious moments, and if you need more I'm your girl!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some of My Favorites



So I thought that I would share with everyone some of my FAVORITE photos. I absolutley love, love, love taking pictures of all the beauty around us. This fist photo is one of my all time favorites! I love the texture, you can feel the velvet with you eyes! I love the depth of color and the pure beauty. The next 3 photos are just to precious. They are the cutes little kidos, and I just caught them at the best moments. I love the curls of the little beauty in the last picture. The one of all 3 kids reminds me of myself and my cousins when I was little...can't you just see yourself in this photo? Well, enjoy and I'll post more of my favorites tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment