All my life I have loved to see what I can tell about something by simply looking at it. I would find myself just listening with my eyes until I got a glimps about the subject. That's what I love about photography. Everytime I get the opportunity to capture moments I feel like I've gotten a glimpse into the feel of my client. That's what I do, I capture the feel, the emotion and the joy of the families I get to photograph. My goal as a photographer is to leave you with memories that would otherwise been missed, not because of the pictures not being taken, but by the moment not being captured. I hope you have captured some precious moments, and if you need more I'm your girl!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Valentines Surprise

My good friend Goldie, (who should be called Red because she has the most massive RED hair) called me up one day and asked me if I would help her with her Valentines gift to her hubby. Of course I said yes! She wanted to give him pictures of herself, so off we went on a fun and oh so cute photo shoot!


No comments:

Post a Comment