All my life I have loved to see what I can tell about something by simply looking at it. I would find myself just listening with my eyes until I got a glimps about the subject. That's what I love about photography. Everytime I get the opportunity to capture moments I feel like I've gotten a glimpse into the feel of my client. That's what I do, I capture the feel, the emotion and the joy of the families I get to photograph. My goal as a photographer is to leave you with memories that would otherwise been missed, not because of the pictures not being taken, but by the moment not being captured. I hope you have captured some precious moments, and if you need more I'm your girl!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The oh so sweet Bentley Family

The other day My husband was on an appointment at the Bentley's home, and I get a call in the middle of his time there and he tells me they are asking him to take their family photo, and he says "No Way, that is my wifes department!" So I hurry over and we have a full blown photo fest! A quick little photo turned into some really Yummy, and beautiful shots. I love it when I can help out in an unexpected way!






Thank you Bentley Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment