All my life I have loved to see what I can tell about something by simply looking at it. I would find myself just listening with my eyes until I got a glimps about the subject. That's what I love about photography. Everytime I get the opportunity to capture moments I feel like I've gotten a glimpse into the feel of my client. That's what I do, I capture the feel, the emotion and the joy of the families I get to photograph. My goal as a photographer is to leave you with memories that would otherwise been missed, not because of the pictures not being taken, but by the moment not being captured. I hope you have captured some precious moments, and if you need more I'm your girl!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A little bit of country and a whole lot of fun

Sheldon and Sharon asked me to be their photographer on a moments notice when the one they had lined up canceled! Of course I said YES! We went out to San Tan Flat restaurant and had a blast. There were so many great shots I thought I would share a few. The luggage one is 1 of 3, it's kind of like, my baggage, your baggage, and our baggage. It was definitely a lively shoot! Thanks guys!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment: